ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The actual role and responsibilities for the professional will be shared at the time of joining. Following, however,
will be the generic set of responsibilities for the associate.
- Support administrative activities in any of these key functional towers Revenue Management, Expense Management, Corporate Finance & Control
- Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data into the company's accounting systems internal systems and in Tally
- Financial control and compliance including GST, TDS, etc.
- Manage and maintain bank reconciliations.
- Coordinate and execute financial transactions and activities, such as bill payment, invoicing, payroll support, etc.
- Supporting supervisory and executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and administrative financial activities.
- Implement and adhere to the company's or organizations financial procedures and policies
- Assist in the audit process by providing information and data as requested
- Complete administrative tasks, such as filling out paperwork and filing records
- Find solutions to discrepancies by working with other employees and correcting any erroneous information or calculations
- Prepare regular financial reports and/ or assist in the presentation of reports to managers and executives
- Answer questions from co-workers, clients, customers, or stakeholders regarding financial information or issues.
- 2-3 years experience in a business or finance environment; superior mathematical skills; honesty; integrity.
- Reliability; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; exceptional attention to detail; computer.
- Skills, particularly with accounting software (Tally) and data entry.
UG:B.Com in Any Specialization
NEEYAMO ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:NEEYAMO ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:Neeyamo - No.40, Global Infocity Park, A-Block, 5th Floor, Dr. MGR Salai, Perungudi, Chennai - 600096, India